Thursday, June 28, 2007

Perception And The Perceived

I’ve always wanted to realize what the Eastern philosophies call Nirvana but in order for me to “knock and it will be opened,” I’m the temperament type who needs to know what the door looks like, the address and directions for how to get to that door!

I can now say and humbly submit, the I Am is what the door looks like. That is the address, and the 2nd I Am is the direction for how to get to That door! Fully knowing I know all the aspects of I Am That I Am is akin to internalizing the universe.

If only for a brief period, my visual perception incorporated everything in my line of sight as I thought upon this driving toward home. I recognized the I Am as both my perception and the perceived. A powerful moment that stilled the world to a serene pace just as it should have been busy with people leaving their jobs for a 3-day weekend.

No comments: