Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We Are The Experience

When you understand something, you begin to own it and when you own it you experience it. Later today, I went to the market. The thoughts from earlier were still fresh. For an humbling moment the Creator let me see through His eyes as I began hearing, seeing and feeling I Am That I Am to everything about me as I drove down the street. The emphasis was on the word That.

Once in the store and then leaving the store, I honored those who passed me by recognizing their Godhead and thinking I Am That I Am. As I approached my car a shiny new penny was on the ground by the driver’s side.

This has always been a sign between the Creator and me, which I borrowed from the song ”Pennies from Heaven” the first time it happened. Out of context, it seems a little corny. To me, it has been a never-failing validation. The tears welled up inside with a rush of gratitude as I got into my car and cried all the way home.

No comments: